Import Specialists –
Imports continue to grow at phenomenal pace and AAA International Shipping is here to help you manage your supply chain from door-to-door.
Strong bonds with our worldwide network of expert agents enable us to develop our dedicated global service with confidence. With their expertise and local knowledge, they oversee all aspects of the export procedures and build relationships with your suppliers, thus providing the complete import service for our customers.
Our global AAA-Network enables us to be electronically connected which allows for quick and efficient customs clearance for air, sea, trailer or courier shipments. State-of-the-art electronic filing clears many shipments before they even arrive. Tighter transport times means less inventory and higher profits for shippers and consignees. Our global network of expert professional agents will guide even inexperienced importers through import regulations with ease and will coordinate a seamless link between all parties.
Our Import Services Include:
- Complete consulting service
- Full network of dedicated import clearance services
- Managing all import documentation
- Pre-clearance via electronic filing
- Shipment coordination from origin to destination
- Facilitating compliance with customs requirements
- Expediting deliveries to final destination
- Preparing dock receipts and delivery orders
- Class A bonded warehousing/storage
- Purchase order management service:
- Our unique Purchase Order Management System is an indispensable tool for your organization. Customized to monitor and manage your supply chain from door to door, it keeps importers fully up to date with the progress of their shipments
- With your order deails, you can track your deliveries on line and in real time. Track options include by supplier, origin, container, or right down to the individual lines. You have the information necessary for the consignment to be controlled and driven by you, while handled and managed by us.
Importing to the United States:
- Are you a foreign-based company looking to market and/or distribute your products in the U.S.?
- Are you located outside the U.S. and want to compete in the American domestic market without the expense and hassle of opening a branch office?
- Do you want to sell directly to U.S. customers?
- Your potential American customer does not want to get involved with customs formalities and prefers to buy on the local market, and you have no solution?
If any of the questions above apply to you, AAA International Shipping can help. Please Contact Us for more information.
|Freightworks I Overview|
|Import & Export|