Businesses are under constant pressure to improve their bottom line. They have no choice but to reduce cost and avoid costly mistakes to stay on top of the competition. In order to improve the procurement process and realize maximum potential savings, it is necessary that the entire supply chain must be very efficient.
At AAA International Shipping, we utilize multiple resources to find the products you are looking for. Whether small quantities or containerized loads, we will secure a competitive price for you so you can obtain the selection necessary to maintain your competitive edge. Here is just a few of the resources we can utilize for our clients:
- Business-to-business resources and publications
- Competitive comparisons and recommendations
- Direct manufacturer links and purchasing
- Distributor and dealer setup
- Industry research and familiarization
- Networking capabilities
- Online sourcing venues
- Online purchasing
- Direct price negotiation
- Trade magazines and publications
- Domestic and international trade shows
- Volume purchasing and price schedule contracting
Just how much money are you throwing away? Let us find it for you! Our goal is to give you value with your decision to use us by securing further discounts and rebates as they become available:
- Business related partnership discounts
- Clearance merchandise discounts
- Coop agreements
- Credit card purchase rebates
- Defective allowances
- First-year merchandise discounts
- Introductory shipment and new store allowances
- Payment discount structures
- Product line buybacks and new line introduction
- Yearly volume rebate levels
Suppliers and trading partners, such as shipping, clearing and finance agents must be as efficient in order to provide the right materials at the right time at the right place at the right price at the right quality. This is only possible by collaborative and coordinated efforts between buyers, suppliers and trading partners. The right information should be available to the right people at the right time to make the right decision in the procurement process.
Some companies are not willing to break-up long standing relationship with existing suppliers unless it is absolutely essential. We can work with existing suppliers by improving time-to-market that have direct effect on cost savings through:
- Lower inventory costs by lower supply chain time; and
- Lower product costs by improving supplier and trading partner’s efficiency.
Allow us to show you how we can secure a better price and a better supplier relation you never thought possible while improving your sales/space ratio with better product lines. Please contact us for more details.
|Freightworks I Overview|
|Import & Export|