Customs procedures is a complex area that can have a significant impact on your business practices and moving your inventories in transit without delay requires thorough understanding of the legal and regulatory complications. AAA International Shipping uses leading Customs Brokers to provide specialized services and expertise from our large affiliates of licensed and experienced Customs Brokers.
Our Customs Brokers are also fully conversant with various Free Trade Agreements and can advise on how to take advantage of current and future agreements within the parameters of the legislation. Expertise ranges from the intricacies of the Policy By-Law system through to the analysis and discussion on points of valuation.
This allows us to offer our clients with compliance services to help ensure that they are fully compliant with relevant government legislation to reduce risk. For importers requiring customized, bundled solutions, or those requiring simply an integrated transportation and customs solution, we offer a wide range of cost effective basic and value-added U.S. and overseas clearances related-services through our network of Customs Brokers.
Dedicated to moving your inventories efficiently with superior performance, the main focus would be on:
- Identifying the most appropriate customs regime to support your business strategy
- Analyzing your corporate business processes and delivering solutions that ensure measurable and quantifiable reductions to your duty and VAT liability
- Advising on import licenses, classification, valuation, duty reliefs, preferences, end-use, etc.
- Ensure a smooth flow of goods without delays
- Reduce cash flow burden due to VAT payments
… and many more value-added services:
- Pre-clearance services
- Tariff classification
- Duty drawback
- Entry reconciliation
- Temporary importations
- ISF 10+2 Filing
- Ocean AMS filing
- Track and trace
- Reporting tools
- Import consulting services
|Freightworks I Overview|
|Import & Export|