Household Goods & Personal Effects Moving Services
Whether you are moving a single piece of furniture, a few household items, one room or an entire house, we will facilitate the process and expedite the handling of your entire shipment coast-to-coast and overseas. We handle all of the paperwork and customs on both sides of the border.
AAA International Shipping specializes in shipping, automobiles, boats/watercrafts, export packing and crating, shipping of all types of cargo from personal effects and household goods to general cargo. If you are shipping a vehicle along with other items, we construct a special wooden platforms to maximize your container's available space, maximizing value by minimizing cost. Full container service and lift van services to and from the U.S. complete with documentation, customs assistance, insurance, shipping, storage and inland transportation, are all available.
Service Level You Can Expect – Our quality standards have been developed to assure that our corporate location service consistently provides the highest quality customer service. We offer one distinct advantage over regular movers: our team of affiliate specialists (packaging, crating, loading, storage, etc.) form an integral part of our domestic and international network, which translates into concrete savings and tighter control. You can expect only the best from us:
- We evaluate each customer's shipment and determine any special packing or shipping requirements.
- We provide prompt responses to your requests for price quotations and your questions before, during and after the move.
- We assure our customers that they are receiving the most competitive prices customized to fit individual needs and budgets.
- We fully explain insurance options and costs for every customer's relocation.
- We assign a team of movers to pack and load that have extensive experience in packing and loading.
- We call each customer prior to and on the day of their move to assure that all arrangements are proceeding as scheduled.
- We provide information to each of our customers regarding their insurance policy, full destination agent, and anticipated estimated time of arrival of their shipment.
- We explain and handle the logistics and operational aspects of each customer's relocation