Industries I Healthcare
Downward price pressure, increasing costs, increasing pressure by rules and regulations and intense competition create a challenging market environment for healthcare companies. It is the aim of AAA International Shipping to assist healthcare companies in facing these challenges and to create a reliable, cost effective and tailored supply chain. Our healthcare industry logistics services are flexible, responsive, and customized to meet unique customer requirements with special attention to:
- Inside delivery and pickup to manage shipments from start to finish
- Just-in-time delivery for shipments that require immediate pickup and definitive delivery windows
- Air-ride trucks to ensure smooth transport for sensitive or fragile materials
- Dedicated delivery teams to safely and efficiently execute special shipment pickup and delivery
- Specialized crating and removal services for optimal safety and efficient end-to-end delivery management
Our healthcare service activities are divided in three areas:
- Pharmaceutical – Relates to the supply chains of pharmaceutical companies whereby the goods have to be shipped in a controlled environment due to the nature of the goods or the value of the goods.
- Medtech – Relates to companies that manufacture and/or distribute medical equipment. This often happens under strict regulations and lead time constraints. In this line of business the “last mile” is extremely important as often these Medtech products need to be delivered and installed in medical centers.
- Relief – Relates to shipping relief or humanitarian goods to all places in need around the globe. Our relief services include shipping pharmaceuticals and other relief goods hard to reach areas in Africa, South America and Asia.
For more information, inquiries and/or rate requests contact us.