Security & Safety
AAA International Shipping is committed to continual improvement in safety & security performance and we strive to demonstrate a strong and proactive approach to this issue. Our security standards and procedures represent an added-value for customers supply chain.
The facilities and warehouses we use for your cargo are all equipped with sophisticated technology in fire and intrusion protection. All systems are managed by a building control system. All warehouses are maintaining a non-smoking policy. From a security perspective all necessary precautions like intruder systems and access control systems are in place and checked and documented on a regular basis.
Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) – A joint program between U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and business building cooperative relationships designed to strengthen and improve supply chain security. The C-TPAT program focuses on security procedures, physical security, personnel security, education and training and conveyance security.
The Technology Asset Protection Association Europe (TAPA-EMEA) – An association of security professionals and related business partners from technology companies and professional logistics service providers, who have come together for the purpose of addressing the emerging security threats that are common to the high value industry. The aim of the Association is to provide a forum for responsible managers and share professional information for mutual benefit. The Goal is to identify target areas where losses are perceived as occurring and share industry "Best Practice".
Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) – Enterprises involved in international trade and commerce may apply to the Customs for the status of Authorized Economic Operator (AEO). AEO certificate offers different advantages in international trade. The Customs grant various facilities for physical customs inspections to enterprises with the AEO status. Enterprises that would like to qualify for the AEO status must meet a number of criteria. There are three kinds of AEO certificates: The Customs Simplifications Certificate, the Security &Safety Certificate, and a combined Customs Simplification and Security & Safety certificate. The degree to which an enterprise is granted facilities depends on the certificate.
Cargo/Transport Insurance – More than 99% of all transport movements worldwide go smoothly; however in spite of all care and safety measures there will always be a risk. While your shipment is in transit (state-to-state and/or overseas), your cargo is exposed to possible damages and losses: fire, weather, piracy, acts of God or other unforeseen circumstances.
It is a wide spread misunderstanding that the goods that customers ship by ocean, air or road are automatically insured. Due to carriers limited liability damages which occur during transport by vessel, truck, train or airplane cannot easily be recovered. Cargo insurance is designed to protect your fiscal interests while your cargo is in transit. It is a vital but often ignored aspect of the shipping process.
You ought to buy cargo insurance for peace of mind. It covers your commercial shipment or personal property in case of accidents. We can advise you and if required secure your insurance.
Besides the competitive price, a rapid service will be in place should any unexpected damage occur. This would save you a lot of paperwork headache. AAA International Shipping has exclusive access to a suite of industry-leading insurance products at special low rates. It makes sence to let us handle your Cargo Insurance:
- Put our experience to work for you:
- Our experience in handling cargo insurance qualifies us to provide you complete protection and affordable rates.
- We work with insurance underwriters that specialize in cargo insurance and have the products and resources to meet the challenges you face in today's marketplace
- Save time and money:
- By allowing us to handle your cargo insurance, you spend less time reconciling invoices and monthly reports
- By obtaining your cargo insurance through us, you avoid many of the problems that can arise with insurance purchased overseas and eliminate the lengthy claim processing.
- Because we handle high volumes of cargo for many clients, we are able to negotiate lower rates. You'll profit from this as we pass our savings on to you.
- By allowing us to provide all of your transportation services, including cargo insurance, you'll come out ahead in two valuable commodities: time and money
- Expedient claims handling:
- If we are arranging the transportation of your cargo, we already have the documentation necessary for filing a claim.
- We enjoy a close working relationship with our insurance underwriters. This link ensures that your claim will be resolved rapidly and conveniently.
- You can obtain international and/or domestic insurance coverage for any value from a humble $100 package to million dollar cargoes. For more information and (no obligation) quote to insure your shipments of cars, boats, household goods and commercial freight just contact us with the Value of your shipment.