Privacy & Security Policy
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
2. Participating Merchant Policies – Related services and offerings with links from this website, including sponsor and vendor sites, have their own privacy policies and statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in AAA International Shipping services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating sponsors, merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It – AAA International Shipping collects certain information from and about its users three ways: registered users, cookies, and web server logs:
· Registered Users – Visitors to our website can register to enjoy many of the benefits offered exclusively to our Preferred Customers. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting or account verification. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except as noted to the extent necessary including: to fulfill your service requests for services, to protect ourselves from liability, to respond to legal process or comply with law, or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation.
· Web Server Logs – When you visit our website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include: your Internet protocol address, the kind of browser or computer you use, number of links you click within the website, state or country from which you accessed the website, date and time of your visit, name of your Internet service provider, web page you linked to our website from, and pages you viewed on the site.
4. Use of Web Beacons or Gif Files – AAA International Shipping website pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow AAA International Shipping to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. AAA International Shipping may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or e-mail communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or e-mails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and e-mails bring you to our website and how you use the website. AAA International Shipping prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. Accessing Web Account Information – We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an e-mail to our support attendant support@AAAshipnow.com.
6. Identity Theft / Fraud – Identity Theft occurs when someone uses sensitive information, called Personally Identifiable Information (or PII) of another person without their permission to commit fraud or other crimes, such as Account Takeover or Application Fraud. (Note: Account Takeover is when an individual acquires another person's existing credit account information and purchases products and services at the victim's expense. Application Fraud is when an individual uses another's Social Security Number or other Personally Identifiable Information to open new credit accounts in the victim's name.) If you believe you are a victim of Identity Theft, contact the three major credit bureaus to place a fraud alert message on your credit file. When you place a fraud alert on your file, the credit reporting agencies will send you a copy of your credit report at no charge: Experian (www.experian.com; 1-888-211-0728), Equifax (www.equifax.com; 1-888-766-0008), and TransUnion (www.transunion.com; 1-800-680-7289). Carefully review your credit reports for: accounts you did not open, inquiries from creditors you did not initiate, and for personal information (such as home address and social security number) that is not accurate. If you see anything you do not understand or any accounts you did not open, call the credit reporting agency at the telephone number of your report. To learn more about identity theft, visit the Federal Trade Commission's web site to receive further information and insights about how to protect your identity from identity thieves: Identity Theft Hotline (www.consumer.gov/idtheft; Identity Theft Clearinghouse, Federal Trade Commission, 600 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W., Washington, DC 20580; 1-877-438-4338)
7. Effective Date And Changes To This Statement – AAA International Shipping has the sole discretion to update these privacy and security policy statements without notice. We encourage you to periodically review these privacy and security policy statements to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy and security policy statements and any revisions.
If you have any questions about our company, this website, or this “privacy and security policy”, please contact us by clicking on the contact us link on this website.